Mergers & Acquisitions
By working with us from the beginning we can help identify opportunities for adding value and avoiding difficulties. We can advise on other legal matters that you may need to consider such as employment issues, and liaise with your other advisers to ensure that taxation issues and pension schemes are all considered properly and effectively.
Associated matters often relate to business premises, property and planning and you will benefit from our specialist experience in commercial property.
Buying and selling a business is a complex process. Our team will project manage your transaction from start to finish to ensure that it goes smoothly with the minimum of stress to you. You can be confident that timescales, costs and objectives will all be agreed in advance and adhered to and you will be kept involved and informed at every stage.
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Management Buyouts
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses and assets
- Funding the purchase
- Share Buybacks
- Advice on financial, legal and taxation strategies
- Managing negotiations
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Heads of Terms
- Due Diligence
- Warranties and disclosure
- Transfer of property, goodwill, contracts, debts, stock and intellectual property
- Executing and closing the deal