Corporate & Business Recovery
Life doesn’t always go to plan and businesses and individuals can face financial difficulties for any number of reasons. Whether you are a company that’s in financial difficulty, a secured lender, a creditor with concerns about debtors or simply want to restructure your business, seeking advice at an early stage is essential.
We recognise the strain and anxiety that financial pressures bring to individuals in personal and corporate insolvency situations, often through no fault of their own. If you are a director or officer of a company and realise it is in financial difficulty you need to act immediately for two main reasons
- There are usually more options available at the early stages of a financial crisis and a much better chance of the business surviving
- If you continue to trade you could become personally liable for its losses and could also be disqualified from acting as a director of another company in the future
Our team will work closely with you to analyse your unique situation and provide you with tailored advice about the options available and viable alternatives to bankruptcy or corporate insolvency.
Seek early professional advice. Our team undertakes the following types of work in corporate and business recovery:
- Corporate insolvency
- Administration, receivership and liquidation
- Company and member voluntary arrangements
- Employment issues
- Creditors’ meetings
- Debt rescheduling and recovery
- Protecting property and assets
- Buying and selling insolvent businesses