Employment Law – services for employers
Employment law is a subject which is continually changing. This is due to the impact of decisions made by tribunals and the courts which creates new case law, We are seeing an increase in, and changes to, legislation.
Our employment team at The Commercial Law Practice has extensive experience of advising employers upon their legal responsibilities, obligations and rights whether they be public authorities, large or small companies.
Our team can provide advice on all areas of employment law including the following:
- Defending employment tribunal claims
- Business transfers and TUPE
- Contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Changing contract terms
- Directors service agreements
- Redundancy and reorganisation
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Non-compete and confidentiality issues
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Sickness absence.
If you need help or advice from an Employment Solicitor contact Lisa Pharaoh (T:01305 544015, E:firstname.lastname@example.org) at The Commercial Law Practice and make an appointment to come and meet us.